Wednesday 6 May 2015

Muse of the Month||Met Gala Faves

Not many looks impressed me this year, I felt like most were competing for who can look the most outrageous. Like Sarah Jessica Parker, I dunno I just wasn't feeling it and I'm still on the fence with Rihanna's look. I don't dislike it but it didn't wow me like some previous styles she's worn, loved the colour though. 

 
My faves of the night was split between Beyonce and Kendall. Loved the cute ponytail Bey wore and the criss cross detailing Kendall had going on the side of her dress.  
Gigi's dress was just simple and elegant, proves less can be more.

(Images sourced from Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy to comment, I love reading them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig